Manual coffee grinder, made of metal and wood, with ceramic conical burr mill.
- Hopper holds up to 30 grams of coffee.
- Holding container holds up to 60 grams of coffee.
- Made of real wood and quality metal components.
- Easily assembles and disassembles.
To Adjust the Grind
- Unscrew the top and remove the handle.
- Lift the burr locking fork.
- Rotate the cogwheel clockwise to tighten the burrs for a finer grind; or rotate counter-clockwise to loosen the burrs for a more coarse grind.
- Be certain to replace the locking fork and handle before attempting to grind again. It is an open-top, so keeping the grinder level is necessary when grinding.